Booking and payment conditions
As soon as we have your Booking, with a specific program and more or less number in the group, we will release an invoice for a confirmation deposit as per the following.
(A) 200$ per person for trekking and tours
(B) 400$ per person for Trekking Peak climbing, and trekking in restricted areas
(C) 600$ per person for mountaineering expeditions ranging from 6,500m to below 8000 metres
(D) 3,000$ per person for all mountaineering expeditions above 8,000m. meter into Nepal
(E) 4,000$ per person for mountaineering expeditions above 8,000m mountain into Tibet.
1. The final confirmation will require at least three months before the tours commencing with 50% of the tour payment.
2. The final and total payment will require at least 25-days before the program commences.
3. The sender bears the banking transaction charges of each time payment, and a net amount of the total amount requires to be deposited in the company account.
The following cancellation fees are charged to compensate for the administrative charges and other expenses in the booking process.
- Cancellation after the confirmation – loss of the confirmation deposit
- Cancellation 45-days before the trip commences – 20% of the total cost
- Cancellation 25-days before the trip commences – 50% of the total cost
- Cancellation less than 7-days before the trip commences – 70% of the total cost
- Cancellation after arrival or during the trip – 100% of the total cost
We, Annapurna Treks & Expeditions Pvt. Ltd., accept responsibility for ensuring that the services booked with us are as close to the itinerary outfitted in our mutual understanding. You agree and understand that it may be necessary to adjust the program due to unforeseen factors. In such a case, the team’s group leader and sirdar/guide will decide.