Menu

The Lower Tantric College

The Lower Tantric College
This college was established in 1433 by Jizun, a disciple of Tsong Khapa, for the study of Tantrism. It is located in the northern part of Lhasa. The main hall has four stories. On the first floor is the Great Hall of Buddhist Sutras. On the other floors contains some 70 rooms.