We accept responsibility for ensuring that the services booked with us are as close as possible to the itinerary outfitted in our mutual understanding. You agree and understand that it may be necessary to adjust the program due to unforeseen factors. In such a case, the group leader and sirdar, in the team, will make the final decision.
As soon as we have your Booking, with a specific program and more or less number in the group, we will release an invoice for a confirmation deposit as per following.
(A) 150$ per person for trekking and tours
(B) 250$ per person for trekking peak climbing and trekking in restricted areas
(C) 500$ per person for mountaineering expeditions ranging 6,600m to below 8000 metres
(D) 2,000$ per person for all mountaineering expeditions above 8,000m. meter into Nepal
(E) 4,000$ per person for mountaineering expeditions above 8,000m mountain into Tibet.
2. The final confirmation will require at least three months in advance of the tours commence with 35% of the tour payment.
3. The final and total payment will require at least 25-days before the program commences.
4. The banking transaction charges of each time payment will be needed to be borne by the sender, and a net amount of the total amount will require deposited in the company account.
To compensate the administrative charges, and other expenses in dealing with the booking process, the following cancellation fees will be charged:
- Cancellation after the confirmation – loss of the deposit
- Cancellation 45-days before trip commences – 20% of the total cost
- Cancellation 25-days before trip commences – 50% of the total cost
- Cancellation less than 21-days before the trip commences – 70% of the total cost
- Cancellation after arrival or during the trip – 100% of the total cost